Care Instructions for my Thermoplastic Splint
- After each use wash splint in cool water and lightly brush with liquid dish detergent (using toothbrush), and allow it to dry naturally.
- Don’t leave your splint near a heat source, as it may change shape. Heat sources include: hot water, hand dryers, radiators, sunny cars or window sills.
- If your splint becomes calcified you can soak it in Polident
- Always store your night guard in a clean case away from humidity
- Note: If your splint changes shape or size contact your doctor